Read also the Terms of Service section before using the Service.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or within our apps, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out an online form. When ordering or registering on our site or on our mobile apps, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and/or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site or use our apps anonymously.
We may collect non-personal identification information about user whenever they interact with our apps. We may collect automatically:
- Device and usage information that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, and similar technical data.
What do we use your information for?
- To improve our website and apps – we continually strive to improve our website and app offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service, including to our third-party business partners. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To send periodic emails. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links and services
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or on our apps. These third parties have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites or services. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and apps, and welcome any feedback about these sites and services.
This policy was last modified 2016-03-16.
©Medconnectis AB, 2017